Monday, December 10, 2012

Bowling

I was able to get the video onto my computer and thought I would post it so we can all see what it is like bowling with a 1 year old.  I think Avery would have pushed me out of the way if she could have to throw the ball as she told me a number of times..."me do". 

I am not sure what her focus was...whether it was to just throw the balls or actually knock down the pins but I think it was just throwing the balls.  The only thing that stopped her from continuing for the entire day was that they shut the lane down shortly after I shot the video.  I like that she bowled 5 balls in this video and had two of them on the lane at all times.  Also funny was how slow the bowling balls were rolling compared to the ones being thrown on the next lane over.



No comments:

Post a Comment