Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oh the Joys of Pregnancy!

Posted by Kendel......

Just had to throw this entry in here real quick while I have a few moments, because this is cracking me up.  I am currently 38 weeks and 1 day pregnant (and yes, that 1 day is important).  As anyone who has ever been this pregnant can understand, I am quite uncomfortable.  Well, I guess I never realized how obvious I must be making it to the girls (Dave, that's another story).  Last night, both girls took it upon themselves to stuff stuffed animals up the front of their shirts and then say "ohhhhhh, I can't even bend over anymore.  This baby needs to come OUT".  Dave and I were in hysterics.

I'll be posting soon about Erin's love of purses....but wanted to get this up before I forgot!  

No comments:

Post a Comment